SBN Newsletter #20- April 2019
In this issue you will read about:
- Financial literacy trained farmers recognized
- Banks and unions in the sesame zone positive about the future
- The practice of sesame marketing at odds with the quality measurement principles: A call for rewarding quality
- Input credit remains the key priority challenge in sesame production
- Improved collaboration at the grassroots for better access to input finance: Kebele level agro-economic orientation and training held in different places
- and other more!